Saturday, January 4, 2014

Time for Healing

HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT

As I have come to understand more and more the beautiful gift of grace I am able to feel more fully just how much our Savior and Heavenly Father loves us. I invite each of you to listen to this talk, to REMEMBER you are a child of God and that His grace is Sufficient! Nothing is too big, and too bad. Use the gift of agency for good and "come unto Him." It is our choice.
Matthew 11 reminds us:
 28 aCome unto me, all ye that blabour and are heavy laden, and I will give you crest.
 29 Take my ayoke upon you, and blearn of me; for I am cmeek anddlowly in eheart: and ye shall find frest unto your souls.
 30 For my yoke is aeasy, and my burden is light
                     I know that His grace is sufficient. He loves you and wants to help. 













No comments:

Post a Comment